- Day 1: Sponsor yourself for $20
- Day 2: Ask four family members for $20 each
- Day 3: Ask five friends for $20 each
- Day 4: Ask five co-workers for $20 each
- Day 5: Ask five neighbours for $10 each
- Day 6: Ask your company for a $100 contribution or to match your donation
Asking friends and co-workers for even small donations of $1, $2, $5 will help get you closer to your fundraising goal. We do need full contact information in order to issue tax receipts.
As in previous years, there will be a minimum $10 donation at the door for guests (children excluded) not registered on a team. Receipts will be issued for $20 or more upon request.
Each team will have one table and the number of chairs allotted to each team may be limited. This will be determined as registration unfolds. Each team will be assigned a table for the five hour duration. It’s yours to decorate. How about displaying a team banner!
For individual participants, we ask the same thing – just do your best. How often you hit the dance floor and show us your moves is between you and your conscience and/or your sponsors. If you are not having fun, you probably need to take a bit of a break!
- The Hub