Housewarming Celebration – Final Draw at 4 PM on March 1, 2021
- Eligibility: The raffle is open to all persons who are located in the Province of Manitoba when purchasing tickets online. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle: Justin Burley (raffle contact) & Olivia Doerksen (raffle chair).
- Minor Children: Adult purchasers are not to give their ticket to a person under the age of 18 years as required by the Public Guardian and Trustee Act.
- Tickets Pricing: 3 for $10, 10 for $20, 50 for $50, 100 for $80.
- No Refunds: All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if ticket purchasers made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
- The Draw: Ticket sales will end at 11 PM on February 28, 2021. The draw will occur at the Movement Centre of Manitoba on March 1, 2021 at 4 PM.
- Winner Notification: The winning ticket number will be posted following the draw on the event website and on the Movement Centre of Manitoba’s social media pages. The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4 PM 10 business days from the time of the announcement to contact the Movement Centre of Manitoba to claim the prize.
- The Prize: The prize will be 50% of the gross revenue from all raffle tickets sold though this event. The prize shall be paid by cheque or e-transfer from the Movement Centre of Manitoba within 30 days of the winner contacting the Movement Centre of Manitoba.
- Cancellation: The Movement Centre of Manitoba may rescind, cancel, amend, or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior approval of LGCA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the 50/50 Licensee reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part in consultation with the LGCA , if the 50/50 Licensee determines that fraud or technical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the Raffle.
- Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to the Movement Centre of Manitoba, 1646 Henderson Hwy, Winnipeg, MB, R2G 1N7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
License # LGCA 4840-RF-35429