Position Available: Conductor QCS
We are currently looking for a Conductor QCS to start as early as February 25, 2019 on a 1 year contract (which can be extended on a year-to-year basis). The starting annual salary is $48,539.40 (reviewed annually) and includes 3 weeks paid vacation, health benefits, workers compensation board coverage and professional liability insurance. This position requires 35 hours per week. Only candidates that are graduates of an internationally recognized Conductive Education Teaching University will be considered. Experience is an asset. Must be fluent in English (written and oral). Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check are mandatory upon employment. Conductors are responsible for planning and leading Conductive Education classes. Duties include supervision of program staff and clients, assisting clients, reporting, and assessing clients and potential clients. Physical demands include lifting, kneeling, crouching, bending, and supporting individuals with disabilities (with help from an assistant or specialized equipment).
Apply by sending your resume or CV to us via mail, drop-off or email. Thank you.
Address: 1646 Henderson Hwy, Winnipeg, MB, Canada, R2G 1N7
Phone Number: (204) 489-2679 x 101
For more information on this position, visit: https://bit.ly/2qyetai
Conductive Education Assistants (CEA)
We are currently looking to fill a part time position with one or more CEAs.
Click here for more information on the Job Opportunity.
Apply today by emailing email@example.com with your resume & application!
Interested in applying as a CEA? See what we are looking for.
- Experienced in working in a team environment
- Enjoy a physically demanding and rewarding position
- Have some experience working or volunteering in the disabled community
- The ability to motivate in a positive manner
- Strong comprehension of English, both written and spoken
- Creative and expressive in a group environment
- Comfortable assisting in an adult and child class setting
- Having a good understanding of kinesiology and basic body movement
Extra qualities that are of benefit to an Assistant at the Movement Centre:
- Strong involvement with community initiatives
- Volunteer experience within the disabled community
- Experience working with children
- Experience working with adults with disabilities
- Experience in health care
- Experience as a coach in athletics
- Knowledgeable in ASL
- Experience in the arts and theatre