Conductive Education Rehabilitation Teacher (Conductor QCS)
The Movement Centre of Manitoba Inc.
1646 Henderson Highway
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R2G 1N7
Annual Salary: $41,516.80 per year
The Movement Centre of Manitoba is seeking 2 Conductors (QCS – Teachers of Conductive Education) to start on December 5th, 2017 on a 1 year term. The jobs each require 40 hours per week, include $1,000 per year in health related spending and also include 4 weeks of paid vacation. University completion and a Conductive Education Degree are both mandatory. Experience is an asset. Must be fluent with English. Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse and Child Abuse registry checks are mandatory upon gaining employment. Must be able to handle a fast paced work environment, be able to work under pressure, and handle physical demands such as crouching, kneeling, and lifting. Applicants must possess some computer, oral communication, problem solving, decision making, organizing and planning skills. Conductors work with The Movement Centre’s clients with physical disabilities to improve physical independence. Thank you.
Phone: (204) 489-2679
Fax: (204) 255-2947
Apply by emailing your resume/CV to Margy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Conductive Education Assistants (CEA)
Positions Open Now:
We’re currently looking to fill a Tuesday, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM position.
We’re also looking for part-time substitutes (receive shifts on a short notice and fill in when other CEA’s are away).
Apply today by emailing email@example.com with your resume & application!
Interested in applying as a CEA? See what we are looking for.
Download the Application for Employment for future consideration.
- Experienced in working in a team environment
- In great physical condition
- Have some experience working or volunteering in the disabled community
- The ability to motivate in a positive manner
- Strong comprehension of English, both written and spoken
- Creative and expressive in a group environment
- Comfortable assisting in an adult and child class setting
- Having a good understanding of kinesiology and basic body movement
Extra qualities that are of benefit to an Assistant at The Movement Centre:
- Involvement in athletics
- Involvement in team sports
- Strong involvement with community initiatives
- Volunteer experience within the disabled community
- Experience working with children
- Experience working with adults with disabilities
- Experience in health care
- Experience as a coach in athletics
- Knowledgeable in ASL
- Experience in the arts and theatre