The Movement Centre of Manitoba is a privately funded charitable organization committed to serving Manitobans by providing conductive education (CE) to assist children and adults living with physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, acquired brain injury, developmental delays, spina bifida and Parkinson’s disease. CE operates on the premise that no matter how severe the disability, people can learn and improve when they are motivated. Conductive Education helps individuals learn their way to functional independence, gain or re-gain mobility and increased confidence.
The Movement Centre of Manitoba, a registered charitable organization, uses Conductive Education to help people with neurological conditions gain or regain physical mobility, increased confidence and functional independence, one small step at a time.
The Movement Centre of Manitoba is a recognized agency that provides affordable access to all individuals who could benefit from Conductive Education programming.
The Movement Centre values:
- Respect, honesty, fairness, consistency and teamwork in all interactions;
- Maximizing each individual’s potential- physical, emotional, psychological;
- A client-centered approach;
- Being results-oriented with measurable outcomes;
- Excellence in all that we do;
- A warm, compassionate and supportive environment for clients and their families;
- A fair and equitable workplace;
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Accessibility and affordability for clients;
- The crucial role of all volunteers and supporters.
Our Logo for Download