The Movement Centre of Manitoba is a registered charitable organization that is committed to improving the physical health of children and adults with physical disabilities. Through the teachings of “Conductive Education”, we strive to maximize the independence of our clients. We provide movement and learning opportunities with appropriate motivations and expectations, in order to overcome the challenges faced by the physically impaired population.
Conductive Education is effective for those individuals with cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, acquired brain injury, and Parkinson’ disease.
The Movement Centre of Manitoba, a registered charitable organization, uses Conductive Education to help people with neurological conditions gain or regain physical mobility, increased confidence and functional independence, one small step at a time.
The Movement Centre of Manitoba is a recognized agency that provides affordable access to all individuals who could benefit from Conductive Education programming.
The Movement Centre values:
- Respect, honesty, fairness, consistency and teamwork in all interactions;
- Maximizing each individual’s potential- physical, emotional, psychological;
- A client-centered approach;
- Being results-oriented with measurable outcomes;
- Excellence in all that we do;
- A warm, compassionate and supportive environment for clients and their families;
- A fair and equitable workplace;
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Accessibility and affordability for clients;
- The crucial role of all volunteers and supporters.
Our Logo for Download